Friday, November 13, 2009

i am grateful for.....

number one - last night after I went to a movie with a a good friend of mine we happened to catch a rare sight. Across the parking lot in the fluorescent light of a small frozen yogurt place there was a young lady kneeling down. What, pray tell, was she kneeling for? She just happened to be on her knees passionately kissing her wheelchair bound significant other. That's right. We caught them making out in the parking lot. Her on her knees and him in his wheelchair. I am thankful for that rare vision. As my roommate said- that's something that you don't see very... well ever.

number two - the delicious smelling soap in my bathroom. not only does this soap clean my hands and kill many germs but it also keeps my hands smelling nicely. Delicious.

number three - my friend Tyler Beus. He has made me so happy these last couple of days and I really needed that. Also, he is the one that shared the wheelchair incident above with me. How could I not be grateful for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment