Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Website

Well, after a lot of hard work and frustrating moments my website is finally done. I'm excited about this fot two reasons.
(1) I no longer have to work on it... I'm done, through, finished.
(2) It is a great way to communicate my abilities in design and other medias to prospective employers and clients.

In my Interpersonal Communications class we have discussed a little bit about how the internet has affected or improved communication. My website portfolio is a good example of the way the internet has improved communication. What used to take much printing, a scheduled interview, and a lengthy explanation can now be summed up, or at least introduced, by poking around a person's website.

Go ahead and check mine out. www.brittanybarney.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment